We know that Cause or Mission led organisations are special.
At Redberry Solutions, our practitioners draw on their senior third sector experience gained from senior roles and projects across a number of large and smaller scale charities including Age UK, Macmillan Cancer Support, Victim Support, Independent Age and The Stroke Association.
We hold a deep understanding of the challenges brought by layers of regulation, governance, and public expectation in an environment where resources are tight and trust and transparency is everything.
As former Charity Directors across all charity functions (services, strategy, engagement, fundraising, finance, retail and trading) we are driven by ethical, mission led projects that add value to charities to not only thrive and use resources effectively, but to create more impact and have better outcomes.
Our expertise covers:
- Unrestricted income generation and fundraising, including strategy and proposition development, and viability assessments of commercial or trading opportunities
- Service reviews – impact and effectiveness
- Innovation, service transformation and design
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Cost efficiency
- Financial modelling of potential growth and service options
- Review of retail operations
- Streamlining back office processes
- Strategy and leadership development
- Operational charity finance support
Contact us for a confidential discussion and let’s see if good things can come about…